How We’re Helping Our Customers
We recognize the challenges and stress our customers are facing during the current pandemic, and we are prepared to provide payment assistance and refund or waive certain fees for those who need help.
Visit chase.com/StayConnected to learn more about the support, tools and resources we’re providing to our customers, including:
- Credit Cards: Customers may be able to delay their monthly payment if they tell us they’re affected and need help. We’ll also refund any associated late fees.
- Small Businesses: Businesses may be able to defer payments and we’ll waive associated late fees on loans, lines of credit and business credit cards if they tell us they’re affected and need help.
- Auto Loans and Leases: Customers may be able to delay their monthly payment on their loan or leases if they tell us they’re affected and need help. We’ll also waive any associated late fees. Additionally, customers may extend their lease maturity date for up to an additional six months.
- Mortgages: Customers can delay up to three monthly payments on their mortgage or home equity line of credit if they tell us they’re affected and need help. They may be able to delay additional payments. We’ll also waive any associated late fees and suspend foreclosure activity during the assistance period.
- We’re helping millions of customers learn about online and mobile banking through how-to videos and simple instructions, so they can bank from home or anywhere else.
Chase checking, savings, credit card, auto and home loan customers
We’re available to help
Chase small business customers
Tap into resources – from webcasts to how-to stories – to help you navigate today’s business environment
J.P. Morgan corporate and institutional clients
Explore resources, research and insights to help your business manage the impact of COVID-19